I’m looking forward to facilitating an all-day workshop on behalf of the Network for Strong Communities entitled, “Assessing Your Way to Success: How to Use Measurable Outcomes to Achieve Your Goals”.
The June 14th workshop is designed for non-profit organizations representing a variety of sectors (healthcare, social services, educational, faith-based, etc.) who are committed to tackling problems and meeting the needs of those they serve.
Designing new programs and initiatives is something all non-profits do—but it’s important to give those efforts every chance of success. This workshop will provide many tools that can help!
Here’s a rundown of what we’ll cover:
Morning Session: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- The basics of designing & developing effective programs/initiatives
- Determining success through measurable outcomes
- The role of high-quality assessments to accurately gauge success
- Building a strong program evaluation model
- Making data-driven decisions to inform strategic planning
Lunch Break: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Afternoon Session: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- The basics of designing high-quality assessments
- Putting all the tools to work: How to design your powerful program or initiative
- Wrapping up: Final questions & answers
- Individualized consultation time: Let’s get started on building your new program/initiative
This will be a fast-paced, action-packed day with lots of hands-on activities and FUN! Please consider joining us.
NOTE: If you live outside the St. Louis area I can come to your location. Contact me for details.
Dr. Roberta Ross-Fisher is a national leader in educator preparation, accreditation, online learning, and academic quality assurance. An accomplished presenter, writer, and educator, she currently supports higher education, P-12 schools, and non-profit agencies in areas such as competency-based education, new program design, gap analysis, quality assurance, leadership, outcomes-based assessment, and accreditation through her company, Global Educational Consulting, LLC. She also writes about academic excellence and can be contacted for consultations through her blog site (www.robertarossfisher.com).